The City of Atlantic Beach Human Resources Office
The City of Atlantic Beach provides a friendly, supportive workplace with a focus on providing outstanding customer service to both the public and employees. City employees enjoy excellent benefits, competitive pay and outstanding opportunities for training. Click here for the City’s benefits package.
The City of Atlantic Beach is an equal-opportunity employer and supports a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Veteran’s preference is given with appropriate documentation. We encourage veterans to apply! We are an E-Verify Employer.
The City of Atlantic Beach now offers an automated application system that offers applicants an interactive experience and provides streamlined processing.
- Click here for our job openings and apply for jobs.
- First-time users must register on www.GovernmentJobs.com. To register, select "apply" on any job opening announcement, and then select "Create an Account."
- To register, you will need to have a valid email address to receive your login information to access our system.
- You will need to use your username/email and password in the future, so please keep this information.
- After registering, select “login” and then “Register to Apply Online” to submit an application for current job openings.
- Registered users, please “login” to access your Employment Profile. If you encounter difficulty, retrieve your password to access your account. Do not create duplicate profiles.
Having trouble logging in? Click here to view Frequently Asked Questions or call GovernmentJobs.com customer service support at (855) 524-5627.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (904) 247-5820.
- Must not have utilized tobacco products within the past 12 months.
- Must meet all requirements listed in the job posting.
- Must pass a background check that may include criminal, driving, reference and prior employment checks.
- Must successfully complete a pre-employment physical and drug screen.