The City of Atlantic Beach Human Resources Office
The City of Atlantic Beach provides a friendly, supportive workplace with a focus on providing outstanding customer service to both the public and employees. City employees enjoy excellent benefits, competitive pay and outstanding opportunities for training. Click here for the City’s benefits package.
The City of Atlantic Beach is an equal-opportunity employer and supports a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Veteran’s preference is given with appropriate documentation. We encourage veterans to apply! We are an E-Verify Employer.
The City of Atlantic Beach now offers an automated application system that offers applicants an interactive experience and provides streamlined processing.
- Click here to see our current job openings.
- First-time users must register to use our system. This may be accomplished by selecting “login” and then “Register to Apply Online” to submit an application for current job openings.
- To register, you will need to have a valid email address to receive your login information to access our system.
- You will need to use your username/email and password in the future, so please keep this information.
- Current registered users, please “login” to access your Employment Profile. If you encounter difficulty, retrieve your password to access your account. Do not create duplicate profiles.
Having trouble logging in? Click here to view the Frequently Asked Questions or contact GovernmentJobs.com customer service support toll-free at (855) 524-5627.
For more information, email email@example.com or call (904) 247-5820.
- Must not have utilized tobacco products within the past 12 months.
- Must meet all requirements listed in the job posting.
- Must pass a background check that may include criminal, driving, reference and prior employment checks.
- Must successfully complete a pre-employment physical and drug screen.