The City of Atlantic Beach is developing its budget for fiscal year 2020-21, which begins Oct. 1, 2020. Public input to City staff and the City Commission is welcome throughout the process.
- Here is the FY 2020-21 budget workshop and public hearing calendar, which is subject to change:
- July 23 First City Commission budget workshop; 6 p.m.
- July 30 Second City Commission budget workshop; 6 p.m.
- Aug. 6 Third City Commission budget workshop (if needed); 6 p.m.
- Sept. 14 First of two City Commission public hearings and votes on the budget/millage rate
- Sept. 28 Second of two City Commission public hearings and votes on the budget/millage rate
For more information, or to provide input to City staff, call 247-5804 or email email@example.com.
To provide input to the City Commission, email firstname.lastname@example.org.