FY 2020-21 Operating Budget
At its Sept. 28, 2020 meeting, the Atlantic Beach City Commission approved the City's budget for fiscal year 2020-21, which begins Oct. 1, 2020. Public input to City staff and the City Commission was actively solicited and encouraged throughout the budget deliberation process. The FY 2020-21 budget maintains the City of Atlantic Beach property tax rate at 3.2285 mills.
Here is the FY 2020-21 budget workshop and public hearing calendar:
- July 23 First City Commission budget workshop; 6 p.m.
- July 30 Second City Commission budget workshop; 6 p.m.
- Aug. 6 Third City Commission budget workshop; 6 p.m.
- Sept. 14 First of two City Commission public hearings and votes on the budget/millage rate
- Sept. 28 Second of two City Commission public hearings and votes on the budget/millage rate
This page will be updated as new documents and other information are available. For more information, or to provide input to City staff, call 247-5804 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To provide input to the City Commission, email email@example.com..
- Adopted FY 20-21 operating budget
- Sept. 28, 2020 staff report, budget highlights, proposed budget ordinance, and proposed millage rate resolution
- Proposed FY 20-21 operating budget as of Sept. 28, 2020
- Sept. 14, 2020 staff report, budget highlights, and proposed budget ordinance
- Aug. 6, 2020 budget workshop meeting video
- Draft FY 2020-21 operating budget as of Aug. 6, 2020
- July 30, 2020 budget workshop meeting video
- Public Works and Public Utilities project budgets
- Public Works and Public Utilities projects
- July 30, 2020 budget workshop agenda and draft (No. 2) budget document
- July 27, 2020 City Commission staff report and calendar pertaining to establishing the preliminary millage rate
- July 23, 2020 budget workshop meeting video
- July 23, 2020 City Manager presentation to the City Commission
- Draft fund balance policy (Resolution 20-27) prior to July 27, 2020 City Commission meeting). The policy was approved with amendments that will be published on this page.
- Capital project list FY 2020-21
- July 23, 2020 budget workshop agenda and draft budget document
- Budget policy (Resolution 04-10)