Cultural Arts & Recreation Advisory Committee
Meets in Adele Grage Cultural Center, 716 Ocean Boulevard at 6:00 p.m. on the fourth Tuesday of each month. This Committee consists of nine members who are appointed by the City Commission and who serve 2-year terms. The duties and responsibilities of the Committee include:
Cultural Arts And Recreation Advisory Committee Agendas/Minutes
- Develop plans, promote and support programs and projects to bring the benefits of recreation to the citizens of Atlantic Beach
- Recommend a calendar of special events
- Evaluate and advise the City on the effectiveness of programs
- Evaluate and make recommendations on assignments or requests made by the City Commission or City Manager
- Evaluate and make recommendations to the City Commission on requests for City funding for special events, art projects, and recreation programs.