The Carver Center will serve as a COVID-19 vaccination site starting on Sunday, March 14 and continue for 10 days. The use of this facility is through a partnership with the City of Jacksonville Emergency Preparedness Division, Florida Division of Emergency Management, and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). The Carver Center is located at 777 5th Ave. S, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250.
· Start date is Sunday March 14, 2021
· Hours of operation: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
· This is a walk-up site (no appointments), with vaccines provided on a first-come, first-served basis
· Vaccine recipients will be required to enter the facility to receive their vaccine
· Vaccines available: Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson (recipients will have their choice of vaccine)
· Duration of event: 10 days; they will return 3 weeks later to complete the second round of Pfizer vaccines
The Carver Center site will follow eligibility guidelines set forth by the State of Florida. For current guidelines, and the most up-to-date information, visit either of the following sites: bit.ly/FLVAX or https://www.floridadisaster.org/covid19/vaccine/.