- Public Notices
If a person deciding to appeal any decision made by the Commission with respect to any matter considered at the meeting or at any subsequent meeting to which the Commission has continued its deliberations is advised that such person will need to insure that a verbatim record of all proceedings is made, which must include the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
Interested parties may appear at the public hearing and be heard regarding the item(s), or written comments may be emailed to email@example.com prior to the hearing.
The following measures will be taken to create a clean meeting environment and ensure social distancing:
- Commission chambers will be cleaned and sanitized prior to the meeting.
- Hand sanitizer will be available outside of chambers.
- We ask that only people associated with each case to come in when they their case is called.
- Attendees will wait in the breezeway on marked spaces that are 6 feet apart and wait for their case to be called. A speaker is outside the breezeway that will amplify the sound from chambers.
- Audience chairs will be spaced more than 6 feet apart.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 286.26 of the Florida Statutes, persons with disabilities needing special accommodations to participate in this meeting should contact the City Clerk’s Office at City Hall or by calling (904) 247-5800 not less than three days prior to the public hearing.