- Annual Grant Awards Opportunity
Annual Grant Awards Opportunity
Annual Grant Awards for FY 2023-24
The City of Atlantic Beach provides financial support for organizations and schools providing cultural arts and recreation programs to the residents of Atlantic Beach.
Funding Availability: The City Commission is expected to allocate funding for the Fiscal Year 2023 -24 to support artistic and recreational programs, events, or projects which benefit the residents of Atlantic Beach.
Applications for grants are invited from eligible community organizations, schools, or districts providing extra-curricular extramural programs to fund one-time arts, cultural, and recreation programs, activities, or events that serve Atlantic Beach residents.
Organizations: Only one (1) Grant application may be submitted per eligible community service organization, with a maximum award request of $100-$5,000 per applicant. The final Grant Award amount may be allocated as determined by the Cultural Arts and Recreation Advisory Committee.
Schools: Only one (1) Grant application may be submitted per eligible school, with an award request of $100 - $10,000 per applicant. The final Grant Award amount may be allocated as determined by the Cultural Arts and Recreation Advisory Committee.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: The application will go live on Wednesday, June 14, 2023. All submissions must be submitted by Sunday, July 30, 2023, at 11:59 p.m.
Please have the following documents ready - some will need to be uploaded - before beginning the application process as you will not be able to save and come back to it later:
- Program/Event Responsibility Party/Point of Contact Information
- List of social media handles, website
- Summary of Program Budget (upload)
- Timeline of Key Milestones and Deliverables (upload)
- If applicable - List of Organization Board of Directors and/or Additional Donors (upload)
- One (1) Letter of Recommendation (upload)
- Provide Contact Information for two (2) references
- Most current IRS W-9 Form (upload)
- Last completed annual fiscal budget (upload)
The grant application process will open on June 14, 2023.
All other documents, such as the Key Timeline and RFP, can be accessed below when it becomes available.
Should you have any questions, please contact Latrenia Thomas at 247-5828.